Our contact details:
Name: Anne-Laure Le Cunff
Address: Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, 16 De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AB
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information only for people who have subscribed to receive email updates regarding our research project:
- Email address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To receive our research reports
- To be notified of events relevant to our research project
- To be invited to participate in our research studies
In short, we use the information that you have given us in order to send you updates and opportunities regarding our research project.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful base we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button in any email you receive from us.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our hosting provider’s servers. We keep your name and email address for as long as you are subscribed to our WordPress website for email updates. If you decide to unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button in any email you receive from us, your data will automatically be deleted.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to King’s College London’s Research Integrity Office at this email address: email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk